24 Mar 2017

Research again and again

Assalamualaikum.. I've continued my research on choosing the appropriate products because i love something that authentic and traditional, such as kris, beaded shoes, and headdress.

My friend and i started our searching on the related organization at Klang. For your information, Klang is nearer to my place and my work will be easier after this. We strolled around for hours and made some interview from people at some of sewing shops.


Finally, i've found a person whom made tanjak. The uncle was called as Pakcik Hashim. His age was over than 80 years old but still in a good health. He has a small shop and really good in making that sorted to each state in Malaysia. He was headmaster a long time ago. After his retirement, he just does sewing jobs of many types of attires and also makes tanjak at his sewing shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment